The Dining Commons
From hearty breakfasts to start the day off right, convenient lunches between classes, an afternoon snack, to relaxing dinners with friends, the Dining Commons is the place to be. The Dining Commons is located in the D. JUstin McCarthy Center and is an "all you care to eat" system that is available to students on a meal plan. Faculty, staff and students not on a meal plan are also welcome on a cash or RAM CASH basis.
In the event that your normal academic or work schedule prevents you from regularly attending a meal in the Dining Commons, you may request a Meal Exception by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week of: 02/20/2017 - 02/26/2017
President's Day Weekend
Brunch(9:30am – 10:30 am Continental Breakfast Only) :
Monday: 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Breakfast / Lunch:
Tuesday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Brunch (9:30-10:30 Continental Only):
Saturday - Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
In addition to a variety of hot items such as scrambled eggs, home fries, pancakes and bacon, we offer Minute Maid Juices, Green Mountain Coffee, hot and cold cereals, bagels, breakfast pastries, and much, much more. You can even have a have your own personal omelet prepared especially for you.
We offer a huge salad bar, homemade soups, several entrees with all the accompaniments, a grill and deli station, handmade Pizza fresh from the oven, and a display cooking station where you can see your meal prepared right before your eyes. For dessert, you can choose from our freshly baked cakes, cookies and pies or create your own ice cream sundae. In addition to these daily offerings, we have plenty of special theme meals planned throughout the year.
- May be used for admission to the Dining Commons.
- Unless you have a Block Meal Plan, meals are non-transferable and can only be used by the FSUcardholder.
- In the event that your normal academic or work schedule prevents you from regularly attending a meal in the Dining Commons, you may request a Meal Exception by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Your FSUcard is your meal card
- Access to the Dining Commons will not be granted without your FSUcard
- Meals are non-transferable. Only you can use your FSUcard
- Lost FSUcards should be reported to Campus Police and the Office of Dining Services. For your protection, we recommend that you freeze your card via Blackboard as soon as possible
- Replacement's are available from the Card Services Office located adjacent to Campus Police. There is a $20.00 fee to replace your FSUcard
- In consideration of the next person, please clear your own dishes from your table
- Removal of food or china from the Dining Commons is strictly prohibited