Rustic Roots Menu: Click Here
Updates for Spring 2021 Dining
The Annex (Back/Ramp) Entrance to the Dining Commons will not be open this semester. Please enter the Dining Commons through the main check-in entrance next to the Snack Bar.
Reservations will be required to dine in. Make your reservation here: https://shop-framingham.sodexomyway.com/reservations
Mobile Ordering Services Only Guidelines for Breakfast:
- Breakfast must ordered through the mobile ordering app or at the register at Metamorphosis. Stations inside the Dining Commons will not be serving food.
- After ordering and picking up, you can enter the Dining Commons through the Emergency Exit doors across from the Snack Bar.
- Please note, you will not be able to get a hot meal or beverages from inside the Dining Commons. You must order through the register at Metamorphosis before entering.
Spring 2021 Procedure Overview For Safe Dining
- Those with reservations must enter through the ramp in the McCarthy Center Parking Lot.
- Mobile Ordering available on Transact Mobile Ordering App. Pick-up your order at Metamorphosis.
- To follow social distancing protocols, seating is limited and seating is limited to 25 minutes per guest.
- All stations and beverages that are not pre-packaged will be served to you by an attendant.
- Please follow the directional signage on the floors.
- Contactless Payment Options - Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay.
- Accepted Tenders – Dining Dollars, Ram Cash, Debit, and Credit are accepted.
From hearty breakfasts to start the day off right, convenient lunches between classes, an afternoon snack, to relaxing dinners with friends, the McCarthy Dining Commons is the place to be. Located in the D. Justin McCarthy Center our dining hall is an "all you care to eat" system that is available to students on a meal plan. Our dining hall includes a vegan station with an "A" rating from PETA!
To learn more about Dining with Allergies please visit our Nutrition page.
Faculty, staff, and students not on a meal plan are also welcome on credit, debit, or Ram Cash basis. In the event that your normal academic, internship, or work schedule prevents you from regularly attending a meal in the McCarthy Dining Commons, please read about our R.A.M.S on the RUN program.
|Door Prices for Those Without a Meal Plan:|
|Brunch, Lunch & Dinner||$9.50|
Dining Dollars, Ram Cash, Debit, and Credit are accepted for entry.
The Annex Back door entrance is closed on Friday from 2:30pm on, Saturday & Sundays, and holidays. Please use the front entrance to access the Dining Commons. These hours are subject to change due to events or other unforeseen circumstances. Please visit our social media channels for the most up to date information on the Annex Entrance.