Spring 2022 Dining Experience
Your safety is our top priority here at Framingham State University Dining Services. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 guidelines directed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, federal, state, and local officials to make sure we are bringing you the most up-to-date information as we continue to navigate through the pandemic. Our team has worked diligently to implement robust policies and procedures aimed at keeping the entire Framingham State University Community safe while on campus and in our dining locations. For information on everything we are doing, please click through the areas of focus below.
- Wearing a face covering in all our locations as a policy at Framingham State University. Those without masks will not be admitted into our dining locations.
- Depending on the station, self-serve stations around campus can be operated by a team member.
- Mandatory self-monitoring and reporting of symptoms by all employees
- Face coverings and gloves worn by all team members
- Added team members to assist with enhanced cleaning procedures and service
- Enhanced hand-washing procedures for all team members
- According to our Framingham State University Guidlines, Masks are required to be worn at all times on campus.
- This does include the McCarthy Center as well as the McCarthy Center Dining Commons.
- Students not wearing their masks will be asked to leave the building and will not be admitted into the Dining Commons.
- Help support the health of the Framingham State University community!
- Wearing is Caring!
- Contactless payment is available at all locations using Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay.
- Mobile ordering is available for the Ram's Den Grille and Sandella's. Download the app. iOS |
- Menus with complete nutritional information for the Dining Commons are available on both BiteU and our website so you can plan your meal before entering our locations.
- The Annex (Back/Ramp) Entrance to the Dining Commons will not be open this semester. Please enter the Dining Commons through the main check-in entrance next to the Snack Bar.
- Place your order ahead for easy pickup on Transact Mobile Ordering App. Download: iOS | Andriod
- Wearing a face covering in all our locations are mandatory.
- For on easy on the go option, purchase our Green To Go Containers on our website under Gifts and More for a take out meal in the Dining Commons.
- Place your order ahead for easy pickup on Transact Mobile Ordering App. Download:iOS | Andriod