You have two options.
- You can log into myFramingham, look under Student Accounts, then click 'Change Meal Plan' to select your change. University Dining Services will automatically be notified of your request.
- You can visit the University Dining Services Office to request a change in meal plan. Please note that changes to a lower meal plan may only be made prior to add/drop.
The week runs Monday – Sunday so your meals will reset starting Monday morning.
Your FSU card is your student ID which provides access to residence halls. If you have a meal plan, your FSU card is used for meals in the McCarthy Dining Commons. If you have a meal plan with Dining Dollars (University Dining Locations ONLY) or RAM Cash, you may use your FSU card for purchases at all University Dining Services locations, at the bookstore, for laundry, at selected snack vending machines and at a variety of Off-Campus vendors. Please visit the Ram Cash page of our website for additional information and instructions for getting started. For more information on your FSU Card please visit the Student Identification Card page of the university's website.
Lost FSU cards must be reported to the ID Office during business hours or to Campus Police on nights and weekends. There is a $20.00 fee for replacement of a lost card. Cards may also be put on hold via Blackboard. To obtain a meal in the McCarthy Dining Commons when your FSU card is lost or forgotten you must visit the University Dining Services office to obtain a form to allow you access into the McCarthy Dining Commons or use a fellow student's guest pass.
Use of your FSU card is limited to the person identified on the card.
Please visit the R.A.M.S on the RUN page of our website.
1. Access the Blackboard Transact eAccounts Portal (https://framingham-dining-sp.blackboard.com/eAccounts/AnonymousHome.aspx)
2. Select your Sign In Realm
3. Login with your campus username and password
4. Add Funds
*Please note that all deposits are non-refundable
The removal of food in addition to china, silverware & cups from the McCarthy Dining Commons is strictly prohibited.
The quickest way to offer your suggestion is to speak with one of our managers or supervisors. Our staff is always eager to listen. Alternatively, you can comment via the feedback page of our website, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or reaching out on social. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Just search "fsudining'