FSU Dining and COVID-19
April 29, 2020
The safety of you and our employees is of the upmost importance to us. Below are the measures we are taking to ensure you and our employees are safe at our open location, the Ram's Den Grille. It will be open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 1:30pm.
- We are no longer accepting cash to support the increased safety and sanitation efforts. Credit, debit cards and campus cards are the only methods of payment at this time.
- We have added 6ft social distance reminders on the floor leading to register.
- To reduce touch points bottled beverages and snacks must be requested from a cashier.
- The Coke Freestyle at the Ram's Den Grille is shut down. Coffee will be available from cashiers at the Ram's Den Grille.
- We are temporarily suspending the use of all personal beverage mugs, water bottles or tumblers. If you have an Eco-Beverage Card please show your cashier your reusable mug or bottle and you will receive a punch on your card.
- Per the Framingham Board of Health & Joint Order Relative to the Operations of Essential Services all customers and employees must wear a face covering of some kind.
If you are a student living on campus you should have received an email from us about your meals. It was sent to your student email. If you have not received an email us, please reach out to Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team is committed to high sanitation standards, including:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all sneeze guards between each meal period
- Maintaining proper handwashing and glove usage
- Increased availability of hand sanitizer for our guests
At this time all other on campus dining locations are closed.
For Sodexo's most recent updates on COVID - 19 please consult this page.
For FSU's FAQs, including information about refunds for unused money on your meal plan please visit this page.